Thursday, October 11, 2018

What I Watched -- Peter Rabbit

Every now and then, I stumble onto a movie that is so much more than I expected it to be.  Peter Rabbit was one of those movies.

S and I were having a chill night at home after a long day and we wanted something easy for entertainment.  S does much of the movie picking, usually because I'm futzing around in the kitchen, and he picked Peter Rabbit.

It is the traditional story, told in a mix of live action and computer animation.  In addition to being well done, it's funny.  And it's funny in that adult way that kids' movies are funny these days, like the inquiry made into whether "moving to France" really meant that someone had died.  Gotta love the Brits!

Bottom line: super cute.  You don't need kids around to have an excuse to watch it, but go ahead and use them as your excuse
if you need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment