Wednesday, October 3, 2018

What I'm Reading Now -- Inspector Singh Investigates: A Deadly Cambodian Crime Spree

I'm reading so many books right now!  I usually try to keep he number to two or fewer, but right now I am failing miserably at that.

There are many causes for my failure: a hectic schedule, the unpredictability of availability of ebooks from the library, and not wanting to tote around a paper copy of Truman (for two reasons -- it's huge, and it's not mine).

But I am still working on Truman (when I'm home or when the ebook is available), as well as Lands of Lost Borders (when the ebook is available), Devil's Mile (when the ebook is available), Ethics (and Other Liabilities) (when I'm awake in the middle of the night or I need a paperback that's portable), and now this new one, also in anticipation of our honeymoon.

As I mentioned in my post on Lands of Lost Borders, there is limited literature available about Cambodia.  Inspector Singh is one of the ones that I found, and my friend R was kind enough to get it for us off our registry.  So here I go, with some more preparatory reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment