Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Goals 2019 -- July Edition (Update)

Here's K!

I’m on board with this goal for many reasons. First, the last time my dog visited his vet, he was embarrassed to find out that he had gained five pounds! He asked if we could go on more walks to get back down to his fighting weight, so now I can oblige. Second, I’ll be heading out on this aforementioned cruise, and lest I be embarrassed to find out how many pounds I have gained upon my return, I will use this to try to keep myself at my own fighting weight, and also to keep myself awake. Third, fresh air. Fourth, podcasts. Fifth, summer. Sixth, the television I shouldn’t be watching. Seventh, the book I should be reading. Eighth, why not?  And, I’m sure I’ll find the ninth and tenth reasons in the actual undertaking of this endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment