Thursday, January 2, 2020

Goals 2020

My 2020 goals will have an overarching theme.  Each month, I will identify my goal and tell you how it fits with my theme of Clearing My Mind, Simplifying My Life.

Why this theme?  Simple: I have too much going on.  Some of it is of my own making, some are things that I feel others expect of me (even if they don't), some are things that others really do expect of me, and some are just those obligations that we all have in life whether we like it or not.

So I'm going to spend this year trying to pare down some of those things.  I don't have grand visions that at the end of the year I'll be an enlightened, homeless, obligationless individual.  But I do hope that each month I can inch a little bit closer in that direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment