Wednesday, January 29, 2020

What I Watched -- The Spy Who Dumped Me

I love it when S picks out a random movie or show and I have no idea what to expect.  The Spy Who Dumped Me was just such a movie.

Now that you have heard the title and seen the movie poster (right), you probably have some idea how the movie is going to go.  But I did not, which I think made the movie even funnier and more enjoyable!

It's your basic spy, shoot-'em-up movie.  Except, instead of the usual Jason Bourne spy character, the ones who have to carry out the save-the-world task are two totally clueless girls who happen into the job by accident.  Sounds super dumb, right?  And it is.  But it's also surprisingly amusing, as long as you're in the mood for something a little bit dumb.

Bottom line: as I said, surprisingly amusing.

1 comment:

  1. That actually sounds quite delightful. And I love Mila Kunis.

    ReplyDelete