Sunday, March 29, 2015

Goal #13

Goal #13: survive.  And maybe get a workout in.

Is this a legit goal for healthy living?  I feel like this is really the threshold question: "Are you alive?  Yes?  That's a good start."

This week is a bit busy.  I have two cases set for trial.  My boss left town Thursday and will be gone for 12 days.  My secretary was out W/T/F of last week.  Everything is super backed up. I have a full weekend booked this coming weekend, and we have depositions in my biggest case next week that I have to get ready for!  Ay, dios mio!

I went all last week without working out.  I went this weekend without working out.  So at least if things are going to be so completely insane, I'd like to get in a workout.  Just one.

Recap of goal #12: no, no, no.  Turns out I have too much going on right now to cook/eat at home.  I did pretty well at lunch and only went out on Friday -- oh, and Thursday, with a client and one of the partners.  Regarding dinner, I knew I would go out Wednesday for T's birthday, but I also went out Saturday for G's birthday.  (And if I had looked at my calendar carefully enough, I would have known that was coming up anyway.)  But I worked late lots of nights this week and more than one meal was pretzels with hummus.  Not eating out, exactly, but not a healthy, balanced meal either.

No comments:

Post a Comment