Thursday, October 8, 2009

Turns out, life isn't all that interesting

I'm finished with school. I have a job -- two, actually. I'm rowing in the morning before work, and sometimes at night too. And that doesn't leave much time for other stuff to happen. So my life isn't all that interesting, when I don't have any free time.

I do have this coming weekend off from my bookstore, though, and I have some fun stuff in store. Catching up on Mad Men; a study party with K; a monster shopping trip which will include Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Crate & Barrel, World Market, and Trader Joe's; and pumpkin picking! Hopefully I'll get some fun pictures of that!

Although one fun thing has happened. Today S and I went shopping on our lunch break, and I got a fun fuzzy vest :-) I'll try to get a picture of it soon, so you can see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment