Saturday, June 18, 2011

Cafe Provencal

This post is sorely overdue, but I've been busy doing lots of fun things lately!  My life is awesome!

A couple weeks ago, on a Friday, I didn't have much to do at work.  Apparently neither did T, because we took a break for a couple hours and went to lunch at Cafe Provencal in Kirkwood.  For many years, I've heard the name of the restaurant, but I had no idea what to expect of it (other than that it was French); I didn't even know where it was!  Turns out, it's pretty close to home.

And what's more, it's adorable!  It's, well, provincial - very French country, with food to match.  I had French onion soup and a Croque Madame.  Lots of cheese and grease, for sure (especially the fried egg!), but every bite was scrumptious, and the prices are quite reasonable.  Oh, and of course, there was a glass of wine, although I can't remember now what it was exactly.  I guess that's what I get for waiting so long to post.  Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment