Friday, January 25, 2013

52 Weeks of Dresses -- Week 50

Otherwise titled: Housewarming!

A mere month after my first party, I went ahead and had another one - this time opening my door to friends from all over town so they could check out my new place.  It was a hot chocolate bar with lots of variations, and lots of tasty snacks!

I spent the night before the party doing as much prep as I could:

 Cookies!

Making marshmallows...

...and caramel sauce.

Radar helped too.

Before I knew it, it was Saturday afternoon and party time!

The finished cookies!

So many snacks

Your hot chocolate choices (plus anything from the bar, of course)

Me, in the dress, after a successful party!

Thanks to everybody who stopped by to visit!

3 comments:

  1. All of these pictures are great! I LOVE the way you decorated the cookies, and I love the "menu," and I love you in your dress and lost-and-found earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have been there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both should have been there! We could have cohosted!

    ReplyDelete