Sunday, January 27, 2013

Goal #4

Goal #4: lots of things - some big, some little.

1. I'm going to have some time to myself this week, and I have lots of big decisions to make.  I'm not sure if the best thing to do is to think about them, or to completely stop thinking about them.  Either way, I hope I figure it out.

2. Thank you notes.  I owe some, and I'd like to get them sent out.

3. Other notes. I'd like to write cards/emails to some peeps I've neglected of late. Will do that.

4. Reading.  I'm behind on magazines again, and in the middle of about a dozen different books.  I'd like to at least clear out some of the magazine backlog this week.  Get through two or three dozen!

Too ambitious?  We'll find out....

Recap of goal #3: books are sorted!  Of all the ones in the box (which we not all kids' books, as I thought), I ended up keeping about half.  The other half are in a box to give away.

No comments:

Post a Comment