Sunday, January 6, 2013

Goal #53

Goal #53: assemble the aforementioned cabinet.

Now that the painting is finished (see below), I need to relocate the cabinet I have been working so hard to paint.  Once I get it to my apartment - I certainly hope I can fit it in my car, or this will be a difficult goal to accomplish - I need to reassemble the pieces and give me remaining kitchen items a home!  I also need to get some material for the back, since I threw out the junk that was on it before.

[Aside: Should I start over at Goal #1?  I did at first.  Then I decided I'll probably feel like I accomplished more if I keep counting up.  It's all about feeling accomplished, even I'm actually not, right?  Right?]

Recap of goal #52: I just barely squeaked by on this one.  Technically I should have finished the cabinet yesterday, and I actually finished painting it tonight.  About an hour ago.  Just in time for Downton Abbey, which I watched the old-fashioned way - on TV!

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of restarting at 1 :) My goal for week 1 was to pack. I did it! My goal for week 2 is, like Elle's, to move every day as we road-trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Libby. Landslide victory!

    ReplyDelete