Sunday, April 21, 2013

Goal #16

Goal #16: ride my bike.

I got out on the road and did 30 miles this morning with J, but I really want to get to Forest Park with my x-bike!  There are just not enough hours in the day with this new job.

But this week, I will load my bike up in my new car and find some time to go for a ride and beat the heck out of myself!

Recap of goal #15: so, how did I do on my very specific list?
- (Start and) finish the meeting minutes that are two weeks overdue -- done
- Buy baby gifts for two showers -- one of them is done; the other I'm going in on a gift with someone, and I'm not sure whether that's been purchased yet;
- Send recipes in lieu of attendance at wedding shower -- done
- Apply to refinance my car loan -- the initial paperwork is done, although I still don't have my original loan paperwork from the bank, so I'm at a standstill
- Deal with the idiots at the dealership when my paperwork doesn't show up because they mailed it to the wrong address -- still a work in progress - they say they've corrected my address, but they won't mail anything because it turns out they can't seem to find the title...?
- Deal with the bank that has my first loan because I'm sure they've mailed my paperwork to the wrong address also -- done
- Investigate the purchase of a new cell phone -- negative
- If I get far enough in the investigative process, purchase and set up new phone -- also negative

So, it was a pretty successful week.  Oh, and I mailed out not two but three cards that needed to be written and sent, so that was progress also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment