Sunday, February 23, 2014

Goal #8

Goal #8: run errands.

I sequestered myself in my apartment for most of the weekend.  I had a lot of stuff that needed to get done.  Some of it did.  The truth is, just looking at it, it's a little disappointing.  I was hoping it would be visibly different, visually shocking, by the end of the weekend.  It's not.

What I did put together was a huge list of errands to run.  I have a whole pile of things that need to be donated, dropped off, repaired, replaced, delivered, etc.  Hopefully this week I can get a lot of that stuff out of my trunk and to its proper destination.

Recap of goal #7: I survived the week mostly uninjured!  A little scrape on the finger when I got a fraction of an inch too close to a concrete wall in the parking garage at my office, but that hardly counts.  There were no more severed fingers, so I count that as a win!

No comments:

Post a Comment