Sunday, April 13, 2014

Goal #15

Goal #15: leftovers.

I am going out to dinner several times this week.  I have a bad habit when I eat of scarfing down my food so fast that a) I don't realize I'm full (E can explain satiety cues to you); b) I don't enjoy it as much as I could; and c) I'm left without leftovers.

I love leftovers.  They mean I still have food to take for lunch even if I don't have time to cook.  I need to save some leftovers, and hopefully in the meantime pay a little more attention to my food too.

Recap of goal #14: some refocusing was done.  I got back out and rowed (once), but until I am doing that consistently, I'm going to take a little break from climbing.  It makes sense that this is happening now, because League just ended, and that pretty much burned me out on climbing. So, there's that.

Are there many other things I need to work on besides just rowing and climbing?  Yes.  I guess I'll have to work on those things another week.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I got a shout-out!
    Maybe I should change my commenting name so that people know I'm "E" (as "Libby" contains no Es).

    ReplyDelete