Sunday, November 22, 2015

Goal #47

Goal #47: be thankful for all the things!

So, obviously,Thanksgiving is this week.  That's cool.  I like Thanksgiving an awful lot.  And I get to see K and E and Dad and D this week, so that makes it even better!

Recap of goal #46: know what was awesome about this week?  I erged.  And I didn't hate it!  It's still early in the winter season and there is plenty of time to remember why I hate erging, but I had a couple of really great workouts, and I'm thrilled about that!  I did not get to ride any of my bikes, and that makes me sad, but there's time.  So many bikes, so much fun to be had.

I didn't do quite so hot at eating well, but, eh, it's hard when you haven't had time to grocery shop for a while.  Such is life.

1 comment:

  1. Safe travels, my darling! I'm sure the company and the food (and possibly skiing) will be wonderful. Big hugs! Mom

    ReplyDelete