Friday, January 27, 2017

Peppe's Apt. 2

Some months ago, my friend J urged me to go out to dinner at a little place in Kirkwood called Peppe's Apt. 2.  I never did get around to it until we were planning a dinner recently, and decided to make it a night out at Peppe's.

J is Sicilian, and Peppe's prides itself on its "Italian cuisine with a Mediterranean flair," so it's perfect for him.   And turns out, it's pretty delicious!  S got one of the nightly specials, and I had the veal marsala.  It's a funky, place, gaudy in the way of old Italian grandmas, but our service was excellent, and this little place is tucked away in residential Kirkwood, far from the South Kirkwood Road strip.

What a delightful find!  I'm looking forward to going back in the summer; they apparently have a lovely outdoor garden with tables.  Reservations are highly recommended due to its small size.

No comments:

Post a Comment