Friday, November 3, 2017

Goals 2017 -- November Edition

I really want my goal this month to be "prep for the holidays"!  You all know how much I love Christmas, so that's a no-brainer.  This year, for the first time, I'm going to host a big Thanksgiving too!

But, in an effort to continue the goal of improving myself and not just getting through the requirements of life, I will pick a different goal.

In the process of cleaning off my desk, I located a number of documents that I want to keep but that it is not necessary to have on paper.  My goal for the month is to create (or supplement) my digital file box.

This is one of those goals that will then have to continue into eternity, so that more papers don't accumulate to fill the space of the ones I've removed.  If I can stay on top of the incoming paperwork and work my way through the backlog as time allows, I think I'll be in good shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment