Monday, November 20, 2017

SLSO - Show #3

Technically speaking, Jurassic Park was not part of my SLSO subscription this year.  But when I was that the symphony orchestra was going to be screening the movie with a live score, how could I not go see it?

And boy am I glad I did.  I forgot how much fun Jurassic Park is, and it's even better when the music really rises and falls and resonates with all the volume and much more quality than it does in a movie theater.

There were times during the screening that I completely forgot we were even at the symphony, and there were other times that I was so engrossed watching the musicians that I missed sections of the movie.  But what a great opportunity, to see (yet another) classic early-90s film, support the local arts scene, and get to drink a special T-Rex cocktail!

Anyone up for North By Northwest or Harry Potter coming later this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment