Friday, January 8, 2010

HUGE Snowstorm!

Okay, that might be an exaggeration, but you wouldn't think it the way the city ground to a halt. We had approximately 2-4 inches, depending on your location in the St. Louis area (according to my resident weather expert, K). Unfortunately, though, I've been very busy and important, going to court and whatnot, so I have not had time to take any cool pictures to post for my lovely reader. (s)? Is there more than one of you out there? Maybe this afternoon, if things aren't too brown and gross-looking by then.

On the subject of going to court, though:
Yesterday, my client said her (soon-to-be-ex-) husband plays the adult version of a 3-year-old's game: "my lawyer is better than your lawyer because...[insert pointless statement here]." On Wednesday, that reason was because he had his lawyer's cell phone number, and my client did not. However, I would just like to say, for the record, that while my client does not have my cell phone number, I managed to show up to court 30 minutes early, despite yesterday's miserable driving conditions, while his lawyer was 60 minutes late. Who has the better lawyer now?

Just kidding :-)

1 comment:

  1. strike the "just kidding" IT IS OBVIOUS, she has the better lawyer!!!
    Love, Mom (who is most definitely objective and NOT just saying that because you are my daughter!)

    ReplyDelete