Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Chicago - Day 2 - Chicago Sprints

Thanks to J for taking some pictures of my Womens' Masters 2x race with K!

Launching:

Racing:
(a little fuzzy - sorry)

Docking:

After that race, J abandoned me at the course to go watch the World Cup final, so that's it for the pics of me rowing. But I did snap some other good ones:

Womens' Masters 4x

A thirsty pup

There were also a couple of other super-cute dogs hanging around the course. One was wearing his owner's medal, and another (a Poodle-Australian Shepherd mix) was very soft and fuzzy and friendly!

After all my races were over, we went to Potbelly's to get my favorite: a Wreck and an Oreo shake! We headed south on Lake Shore Drive to get on 55 and make the long drive home, some of which was in pouring rain. But we made it!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for rowers! Lib is following in your footsteps by taking lessons so she can row next semester!
    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except Lib doesn't wear spandex quite as well.

    ReplyDelete