Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Go Cards!

Last night, J's parents took us to the Cardinals game! We had seats in the Bank of America club, which means an all-you-can-eat buffet and a magic cup which holds all your refills for the night - beer, wine, soda.
I'm pretty sure the magic cup had something to do with all the homeruns also, but I can't be sure. We were losing 4-3 when Albert Pujols's hit a 2-run homer. That was followed up later in the game by solos from Allen Craig, Skip (Jared Michael) Schumaker, and Randy Winn. A Ryan-Pujols double play ended the game with a final score of 8-4, with the Cards scoring those 8 runs on 8 hits. Not bad.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Meg, I'm SURE it was the magic cup that got those 8 runs ;)

    I'm SO jealous that you got to go to a box ... I've never been to one.

    I hope the weather was good.

    Lots of love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather was perfect! About 80 degrees, in the shade the whole time. Couldn't have asked for better baseball weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u r lucky! been close to 100 daily on the east coast. can't hardly drink enough fluids :)
    mom

    ReplyDelete