Thursday, October 14, 2010

Oops - I slept in

This morning I slept through practice for the first time since I started coaching :-(

Typically, I set two alarm clocks for about 4:45, get up about 10 minutes later, and am out the door by 5:15. Not today.

I'm trying to get through this book I'm reading, which I'm accomplishing very slowly. I can get through about 3 pages a night before I fall asleep. I was reading last night and fell asleep without turning on my alarms. My bad.

I woke up and noticed there was some light coming through the blinds. Weird. I looked at the clock. 6:51. Weirder. I should be at practice right now. Maybe it's all just a dream and if I stay in bed and go back to sleep, my alarm will go off in 10 minutes.

Sadly, not. So if anyone is up at 5:00 in the morning and wants to call me and just make sure I'm awake, that would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment