Sunday, February 5, 2012

Goal #6

Goal #6: Read one pile of magazines.

I have a collection of magazines that have been building up as I've been quite busy lately.  Right now they're sitting around in three piles, and it's my goal this week to get through just one of those piles.  The easy part of this: as the magazines get older, the less they matter and the less stuff in there I actually need to read.

So, by the end of the week, only two piles shall remain.

Recap of Goal #5: I did it!

Or at least close to it.  In St. Louis, when I was mostly drinking out of a Nalgene bottle, I had a good idea of exactly how much water I was drinking.  Once out in Breck it wasn't quite so clear, but I did my best to eyeball the glass and estimate how much water was contained therein.  And every time: 64 ounces, at least!  That does not, for the record, include coffee, juice, tea, or soda (but it does include tonic water).

No comments:

Post a Comment