Sunday, February 26, 2012

Goal #9

Goal #9: clear out my e-mail inboxes.

They've gotten a little bit out of control.  Every now and then I go through my inboxes and delete or archive old messages as appropriate, but it's been a while since that happened.  Unfortunately, the purging process takes a long time, because it involves writing and reading lots of long e-mails.

So the truth is, I probably won't get through all of my e-mails, because I have lots of e-mail addresses.  But I'm going to do my best to get through the three that I actually use with some regularity.  Maybe you will get an overdue e-mail from me!

Recap of Goal #8: I'll give myself a D on this one.  When I thought about the journal, I had no problem coming up with things to be thankful for.  But the problem was actually thinking about it.  I've never been a good, regular journal keeper, and this was no different.  There were three days I completely forgot that I was even supposed to be doing anything, although on one of those days I just passed out completely.  Not only did I not

No comments:

Post a Comment