Sunday, May 5, 2013

Goal #18

Goal #18: cardio.

My rowing buddy is injured!  He hurt his back pretty badly and has been out of the game for a week now.  He's on the road to recovery, but it will be a while longer before he's water-capable again.  I could, theoretically, go out and row without him - but what fun would that be?

I'm trying to do other things to keep in shape, but without the regular morning appointment with C, it's a little more challenging.  I went climbing today, but that's more strength than cardio.  I'm going to go running tomorrow morning, but the rest of the week is still to be determined.

Recap of goal #17: I ran into a dilemma this week, which is that my version of Quicken was no longer supported so I couldn't download any of my transactions.  Fail.

So as of today, I have updated to a new version, but I still haven't trolled back through the records of all the money I've spent lately.  I guess I'll have to get to that this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment