Thursday, May 2, 2013

What I Watched -- The Dark Knight Rises

I had a strange experience lately.  I started watching The Dark Knight Rises - which, I know, I should have seen on the big screen - but I knew I had seen it before.  I couldn't remember when or where or with whom, but I started skipping forward through the movie to make sure I wasn't just remembering a preview or something.

Nope.

Seen that part, seen that part, seen that part.  I stopped paying attention and had been playing on the floor with my dog for a while when I realized that I didn't actually remember this part of the movie.  Or this scene, or this scene.

Back up.

As best as I can figure it, I must've started watching the movie and fallen asleep for about the last 20 minutes, which is a bummer because that's the good part.  I'm a little bit limited in what I can say about it without spoiling it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, especially since I don't remember the early parts of the movie too well.  But basically it's brain candy in movie form.  (I'm big on brain candy lately, aren't I?)

Bottom line: it ain't over 'til it's over.

P.S. I have a crush on Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

No comments:

Post a Comment