Sunday, September 14, 2014

Goal #37

Goal #37: a new rug.


Another one of the items I recently had delivered from mom was a  new rug.  With any luck (and maybe a little help), I am hoping to get it switched out with the rug in my bedroom before the end of the week.

This task is more complicated than it sounds, because it means I'll have to get a fair amount of furniture out of my bedroom, because there's not much room to maneuver in there.  But getting it out of my bedroom is also a challenge, just I am still working on organizing everything else that's out in the living area, not to mention the addition of two vintage Army trunks I bought yesterday, as well as an old wooden ladder.

Basically my entire apartment has become a jigsaw puzzle for the time being.

Recap of goal #36: I made some progress with the hutch, but I'm not quite there yet.  It's a two-part challenge: some of the hutch drawers are divided into smaller subsections. I want to make use of those in a way that makes sense. But I'm also trying to keep certain groups of things in drawers which are near to one another, rather than scattering them across the twenty drawers.  And no, the drawers cannot be rearranged.

No comments:

Post a Comment