Sunday, October 26, 2014

Goal #43

Goal #43: CDs.

How many times has picking through my CDs been a goal?  Lots I think.  But over the weekend I took a shelf and radio to my office.  So the CDs are the next logical step, right?

Recap of goal #42: I wasn't so good during the week at getting sleep, but this weekend was much better.  I slept in on Saturday until about 9:30, which was delightful.  Then, after a full day of running around doing errands, I went to sleep around 10:30.  All was well until a car alarm started going off around 2:30 in the morning, and it wasn't until after 3 that I was finally able to get back to sleep.  (See, that's the one downside to not being sleep deprived.  You can't sleep through stuff like car alarms.  Or, you can't get back to sleep immediately.)  On the whole though, I'd call it a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment