Thursday, September 17, 2009

Missouri Bar Enrollment Ceremony

Today, I became a lawyer! K, Dad, and Grandpa were in attendance at the ceremony, and lots of good wishes came in from peeps all over who couldn't make it. Thanks to everybody!

Sadly, there aren't any GOOD pictures of me getting my license, and until K sends me the ones she took (hint, hint), there aren't any! But here's what I have from the day:

The dome atop the Missouri State Capitol building

The Missouri Supreme Court building


Self-explanatory, isn't it?

J and I, after it was all said and done

2 comments:

  1. It's all very exciting!! (TWO exclamation points) ... AND the puzzles are done! Couldn't believe the stereo and tv/vcr work (not the remotes, though, even having changed the batteries - huh?) Will have to work on that. NOW, I can set up Lib's coffee table HAHA.
    love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, dude, I totally forgot! I am a bad sister. Congratulations on being a liar! :)

    ReplyDelete