Friday, September 23, 2011

52 Weeks of Dresses -- Week 21

Otherwise titled: One Last View of the Sky

The second time T and I went to Cielo was actually a bit of an accident.  We had a deal for a four-course dinner with wine, but it turned out that we weren't able to use it on that particular night.  So, damn the bad luck, we had to go back again to use it before it expired!

I even tried to be adventurous this time and get the mussels instead of the Caesar fondue that I so love, but they were out of mussels!  So much for that.  The rest of the menu:
Appetizers: mozzarella bites and vitello tonnato
Entrees, potato gnocchi and ribeye
Desserts: strawberry crostata and tiramisu

Unfortunately, the light was terrible and the picture turned out tinted blue and a bit fuzzy.  I spent a couple minutes messing with it, but couldn't get it to look quite right.  Instead I turned it sepia - figured that was better than looking seasick.  But you have to see my awesome silk dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment