Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Goal #2

Goal #2: clean off my desk at work.

My desk isn't the worst I've ever seen, but it does have piles of stuff.  Mostly piles of stuff that really isn't that important, so I set it aside saying "I'll get to that later."  Well, now is the time.  Hopefully by the end of the week, it'll be mostly clean.

And stuff always piles up on the right side of my desk.  I have an enormous desk (it's awesome - like working at a big library table).  My computer's on the left, so the piles accumulate on the right, where I don't have to look at them.


That's right, I said mostly.  I have no illusions that I'll get every scrap of paper off my desk.  But I want to see improvement.

Recap on Goal #1: I love my list-maker!  So far, so good.  I'm getting things done!

No comments:

Post a Comment