Sunday, January 29, 2012

Goal #5

Goal #5: drink 64 oz. of water every day.

I matched this week with this goal because I'll be skiing near the end of it.  All that work out of doors, plus the high altitudes to which I am unaccustomed, make it seem like a good week to drink lots of agua.

Recap of Goal #4:
Well, I meant to take a picture of the totally cleaned-out pantry.  I can't say its spotless, but it's pretty close, and there's no food left in it at all.  True, much of that food came with me to my new digs, but much of it also went either down the drain or in the trash.  Some of it even went to a different good home that would actually use it.  So all in all, I'd say I did an okay job.

2 comments:

  1. I think 64oz is a myth, isn't it? Or, a misinterpretation... you do need ~64, but you get a lot from food...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I heard that 64 oz. of liquid was not required. It's safe to say that I will not continue to drink a full 64 oz., but I'm hoping I at least get in the habit of drinking more than I had been, which was basically zero.

    ReplyDelete