Thursday, January 5, 2012

More on the New Year, and Goal #1

Blah, blah, blah, New Year's resolutions, blah, blah, blah, I prefer guidelines.  You all remember that.

Last year's guideline was to read more.  And I think I actually may have done it.  I'm not going back and counting books on my blog, though there may well be more - I have no idea.  Last year, though, I read a lot of magazines.  Tons.  Probably literally.

Is that super-smart, brainy literature?  No.  And some of it was super-dumb Glamour and People.  But some it was Time and The Economist, and I'm currently busy having a love affair with New York Magazine, which has some really interesting articles, plus a couple of St. Louis Magazines for good measure.  Besides, I didn't say what I wanted to read, just that I wanted to read.  So there.

This year, I think I'm going to try to do a weekly one.  Something small, but hopefully a step in the right direction.

So, goal #1: use my nifty new list-maker.  (You'll get more info on this in a couple of days.)

No comments:

Post a Comment