Monday, January 23, 2012

Goal #4

Goal #4: Purge the pantry

So, this whole moving thing is actually helping me accomplish some of my goals!  Isn't that convenient?  Well, not really.  But it is a silver lining.  I've been wanting to go through the pantry for a few months, and just get rid of stuff that's old, unused, mysterious, etc.  So here we go...!

Recap of Goal #3:
- Day 1: cleaned the stove
- Day 2: opened up some space on my bookshelves by loading audio books into iTunes so i can pass the CDs on to someone else
- Day 3: cleared my mind (is that cheating?) in preparation for a new art exhibit [Monet] and a new class I'm taking this semester [nonfiction seminar].  Update: surprise! House sold!  So...speed-packing ensues.
- Day 4: packed up all the books in the library
- Day 5: cleaned a bunch of stuff out of the house with a trip to Goodwill
- Day 6: cleaned out my closet!
- Day 7: cleaned out the kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment