Sunday, June 10, 2012

Goal #24

Goal #24: put/give/throw away the last of the miscellany.  (AKA: Isn't it time you finally finished unpacking?)

You know how, when you move, you always a couple of boxes of, just, stuff?   Just those random things that don't have anywhere else to go?

Well, due to my disorganized packing, I have several of those.  Some are in storage, some are currently in my living room.  T did a wonderful job this weekend cleaning and organizing the living room, so now I have to actually do something with those boxes.  Wish me luck!

Recap of Goal #23: progress!  Still not perfect, but my inboxes (at least the three that I use with any regularity) are about back to where we were last time I did this, and that's good enough for me.

2 comments:

  1. "Unpacking is kind of like strategically hiding things." -Laura Greenhow

    ReplyDelete