Monday, June 18, 2012

52 Weeks of Dresses -- Week 36

Otherwise titled: Happy Grandpa's Day!

(Or is it "Happy Grandpas's Day"?  The same question holds true: "Happy Father's Day" or "Happy Fathers' Day"? A dilemma I still haven't solved.)

In any case, G&G joined T and I for brunch at Jimmy's, where I haven't been in some time.  I had the Spinach Artichoke Benedict, which was delicious!  I wasn't quite sure what to expect when I ordered it, but it didn't disappoint.  And of course I also got the mimosa flight (raspberry, pomegranate, and pineapple), which somehow they managed to leave off the menu when they redesigned it!  What?!?

T had the tenderloin Benedict, Grandma had French toast, and Grandpa - the only one of us to opt for lunch - had the burger.  Everyone left happy.

Also it appears that I like to wear pink dresses to Jimmy's:
Exhibit A: here
Exhibit B:

No comments:

Post a Comment