Sunday, September 9, 2012

Goal #37

Goal #37: run four miles.

This seems dumb.  Four miles is not that far, really.  But see, I'm not a "runner" in the traditional sense.  L and I are going to do a 5K next month, so I've been running a bit to get ready for that, but the longest run I've completed so far in my training is 3.4 miles - which is, for the record, more than 5K.  But I'd like to at least be able to say I went a full four.  If I'm feeling really good, maybe I'll go farther, but I doubt that.

Recap of Goal #36: major progress!  My maps will never be finished, but there's so much more stuff on them now than there was a week ago!  Here they are, if you'd like to take a peek:

Food
Shopping
Fun Around Town

There are a gazillion things I forgot.  While I was adding one restaurant, I'd think of six others, and there was no way I could keep all that in my head.  Please comment with additions!

No comments:

Post a Comment