Sunday, September 30, 2012

Goal #40

Goal #40: pack and sort.

I am moving.  Again.  Much packing and sorting is required.  It will not all happen this week, but I'd like to make a dent in it.

Recap of Goal #39: mixed bag this week.  I accomplished many things on my to-do list, but somehow managed not to free myself from the burden of this pile of papers that's waiting to be sorted, although I did get rid of a few things.  But I accomplished a few other things, including finishing up with the contact lists that I was supposed to do last week, sent out pics of K's wedding, built a mobile version of my website, and even got groceries!

2 comments:

  1. I have a couple of prospects, but there are some buildings I haven't had time to look at yet. I'm making progress though!

    ReplyDelete