Sunday, September 23, 2012

Goal #39

Goal #39: read, sort, do, recycle.

This week I'm continuing my life recovery effort.  I have a very long to-do list and lots of papers and mail to get through.  This is not a particularly ambitious goal (for the second week in a row), but it will probably take all of my free time.

If there's any extra, I'll carry on with cleaning up my contact list.  (I have to say, just doing the little bit I've done so far, an electronic list is way easier to manage than the phone books in which everything has to be written in pencil. So simple to make changes or just click "delete" - is that a good thing?)

Recap of Goal #38: even with an easy goal like the one I picked, it still really didn't happen.  I got about halfway through the C's in my phone.  So busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment