Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What I'm Reading Now -- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)

K read this book last year and was heard regularly during the reading laughing out loud.  She even read some of the funnier portions to anyone in the room; it's one of those types of books.

I'm listening to the audiobook, which is interesting.  I'm not an Office watcher, so I've never actually heard Mindy Kaling's voice until now - she reads the audiobook herself.  I don't know whether it will be more or less funny than imagining her voice in my head while reading the words myself, and unless I also spend the time to read the paper book, I'll never know.  But here I go, embarking on my audiobook journey!

2 comments:

  1. I started reading Tina Fey's Bossypants at a cafe yesterday and almost keeled over laughing just within the intro and first chapter. This sounds like another one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved to hear this book in her voice!!

    ReplyDelete