Wednesday, December 26, 2012

52 Weeks of Dresses -- Week 48

Otherwise titled: dancing with myself

As has been clear from previous posts, I've been a bit behind on my Christmas celebrating this year.  One of the things I haven't done much of: attending live performances of various types.  In an effort to remedy this situation, I took myself out on a date to see the annual SLSO holiday show.

As always, it was light, fun, lovely.  Our famous soloist was Debby Boone (of You Light Up My Life fame), but she had lost her voice earlier in the week; while her performance was spirited, it was not musically impressive.  Props to her for at least showing up and giving it the old college try though.

The bummer for you, my lovely readers, is that there was no friend there to take a picture of me in my dress, so I took a pic of it when I got home.

But trust me, I looked great!

No comments:

Post a Comment