Sunday, December 30, 2012

Goal #52

Goal #52: finish my kitchen cart.

I have been working for some time on repainting an old bureau at T's house.  My plan for it is to be the final storage I need in my kitchen - for baking supplies and my extensive collection of teas.  For now, they're in boxes on the floor, anxiously awaiting their new home.

Big news!
This brings me to the end of my year of weekly goals.  What do you think? Should I continue?  Monthly goals?  I've had some success with the weeklies, definitely more than I ever had with a big New Year's resolution.  Monthly would give me opportunities for bigger projects, but bigger often equals less likely to be completed, because they're a little harder to get a handle on.  Maybe I'll break down monthly goals into smaller, weekly chunks.  Thoughts?

Recap of Goal #51: definitely a party week, and was it ever good!  Christmas brunch at my house was a success, and T threw me an awesome, totally unexpected, and very thoughtful surprise party for my birthday.

3 comments:

  1. I love the goals. Keep 'em comin'! I might do them this year, too. Also, I'm pretty sure your blog thinks I'm a robot because I've commented 16 zillion times in 5 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's two votes for keeping up the weekly goals, none against.

    Wait. So, you're saying you're not a robot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean, I'm not makin' any promises or anything...

    ReplyDelete