Saturday, December 15, 2012

Nothin' a Little Duct Tape Can't Fix

Duct tape is magical.  Here is just the latest:

I have gotten in the unfortunate habit of forgetting my belt when I go places.  Often, because of the way my schedule works out, I leave the house with multiple changes of clothes which are suitable for my activities over the course of the entire day.  For some reason, the belt often is left home.  (There was that one day I forgot pants, but that's for another day.)

Anyway, yesterday I forgot the belt, yet again.  I needed my change of clothes at T's house, where I was going to be doing some painting.  I suppose I could have gone without it, but that would have been an unfortunate, plumber-like situation.

Luckily, T was trimming up a giant piece of rubber floor matting for his new home gym.  He happened to have a narrow strip that he took off the end to square up the corners, and it was plenty long to be a belt.  Now, for a buckle....

No comments:

Post a Comment