Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bon Jovi

I wish Bon Jovi would come to St. Louis more than once every two years, since both of the shows I've been to now have been a total blast! The first time I saw him was almost two years ago, but his band was minus one Richie Sambora.  This time Richie was playing his heart out, and it was such a great show!

I went with T's friend M - which was a great bit of luck actually.  Originally I was supposed to go with T and was bummed when he got a fever and had to bail.  I was willing to just go by myself, but he offered the ticket to his friend M.  Now, this all happened during one of my first hectic days at a new job, so I was really not in a position to handle something like this in the middle of the work day.

I shot a text to M in the afternoon but didn't hear anything back (I discovered later that I transposed two of the numbers in the prefix of her phone number).  Then it's about 6:45 and I'm heading home; the show starts at 7:30.  M called and we made tentative plans.  I got home and realized how much I had to do before even leaving for the show, then realized when I was halfway to M's house that I had forgotten the tickets!  It was after 8:30 by the time we got there.


I think we missed a lot, but no matter - we still had a great time!

1 comment: