Sunday, March 3, 2013

Goal #9

Goal #9: listen to some music.

Lately, I've been the only provider of playlists to listen to during my team's workouts.  While I do have some awesome playlists, I'm starting to get a bit tired of them.

I have added loads of music to my iTunes in the last couple of years, but never added it to the various playlists in which it would fit.  There's no way I'm going to get through all of it this week, but I'd at least like to get through at least six months or so worth of additions.

Recap of goal #8: the good news about last week's goal - to get docs of my last laptop's hard drive - was blessedly easy.  The computer in fact works (which surprised me a bit), although it's been unused for so long that it's basically incompatible with everything else I own.  Even my flash drive and external hard drive.  But not to worry: all the documents had already been moved to another computer, so I didn't need to pull anything off it!

No comments:

Post a Comment