Monday, March 18, 2013

Goal #11

Goal #11: make a little me time.

This is sort of lame as a goal, but I've discovered that if you don't make it a goal occasionally, it usually doesn't happen.

Mom was here this weekend and we got done a few things that I needed to happen, but there are more.  Letters to write, books and magazines to read, errands to run, the business of life to attend to.  I'm hoping to feel a little more caught up by the end of the week.

Recap of goal #10: I made some progress sorting through the boxes from my office, but there's still a long way to go.  Part of the problem is that I'm not actually in my office yet; I'm in a temporary office until construction is finished on the other side of the floor and I can move into my more permanent home.  So a bunch of the stuff I still have at home will hopefully go into my office once it's ready -- at least two boxes of that.

I have three or four boxes of stuff I've decided to get rid of once I can get around to making that happen, and then there are probably three more boxes of papers and miscellany I just need to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment