Sunday, December 15, 2013

Goal #50

Goal #50: cookie delivery.

My Christmas cookie baking extravaganza is not yet over, but it's time to start delivery.  I've already taken some to work and given some to my friend M, but I need to make a delivery to G&G and one to V&S. 

Recap of goal #49: my recovery is progressing!  My foot is sprained, and I have to say that I'm not too good at staying off of it. but then again I've never been great about following instructions for recovery.  But I do wear my boot when I have to do a lot of walking, although it's a pain because it's my driving foot, which means I have to take the boot off or put it on every time I get in or out of the car.

My biggest problem is that I really want to work out!  I did go to the gym yesterday and did some top roping, which was J's excellent idea because then I could never fall too far.  I did take one fall that would have been pretty monstrous if I had been leading, but thankfully I wasn't.  And I was good and stayed off the bouldering wall.

1 comment: