Saturday, December 21, 2013

My Christmas Movies and Music

Every year around Christmas, there is a collection of movies I watch to get in the spirit:  Little Women, It's A Wonderful Life, Love Actually, and How The Grinch Stole Christmas.  (Are there more?  That's all I can remember right now.)

This year, as with my Christmas shopping, the movie viewing has been a bit haphazard.  I loaned Love Actually to C (now of Rear Window fame), so that one will have to wait until after the holiday. I watched It's A Wonderful Life out of the corner of my eye while I was having an early Christmas visit with V&S last night, and there's no hope for Little Women or The Grinch in sight.

But have no fear!  I took T to the SLSO Holiday Celebration this afternoon, and - as per usual - Christmas spirit abounds.  (And on that note, really, can we just call it a Christmas concert?  It's all red, white, and gold; there are Christmas carols and Santa Clause.  Please.)

So now I'm enjoying the cold weather, relishing in the fact that I've given up on the last few presents I haven't bought yet (sorry peeps, some of yours will just be late), and enjoying the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment