Sunday, June 28, 2015

Goal #26

Goal #26: research and plan for my next vacation.

A friend and I are planning to head to northern California at some point in the not-too-distant future.  We're hoping to do a little hiking, enjoying the fresh air, probably spend a couple of days in San Francisco.  I need to start planning.  Open to suggestions!

Recap of goal #25: so close, but not quite.  I got through a Bicycling magazine, a copy of St. Louis At Home, a Riverfront Times (which I'm counting), a Cooking Light, and two and a half St. Louis magazines.  Can we round up?

3 comments:

  1. I think yes. That's major progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY, some progress! And really a lot of it happened because I didn't end up going to Indianapolis on Saturday. Otherwise I would have been toast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget Bob & Sue in SFO area. They might even have some suggestions. And Aunt B for N.CA.

    ReplyDelete