Friday, March 31, 2017

Goals 2017 -- March Recap

Great progress this month!  Here's an enumerated list of all the many things I accomplished:

1. The January Carryover: done!

2. The February Continuation:
     a. All the garden beds have been filled with dirt, and I have plans for each:
          i. Cucumbers, pole beans
          ii. Tomatoes, carrots
          iii. Onions, lettuce, peppers
          iv. Basil, lemon balm, chives
     b. In separate pots or buckets, I'm planting mint and potatoes.
Of course, to some degree it depends what's available when I go to the various nurseries, but we'll see how I do.

3. The March Goals:
     a. Moved all the books!  I have turned the guest room, previously fondly known as L's Room, into the library.  It shall henceforth be known as L's Library.
     b.  Out front, I'm putting in canna where S's step-mom had them last year as well in front of the garage.  I'm going to plant something in the flower bed, and hope they can take hold.  I turned over all the front-yard beds this month and tried to tackle anything that had started growing already.  I also topped them off with some of fresh soil.  Hopefully I can keep the weeks under control while the new guys take hold.

In addition to those things, I sold my wine fridge, moved lots more kitchen stuff, and (though I will miss my wonderful little condo) am looking forward to all the changes.

I feel great about all this!  Go me!

1 comment:

  1. The cabinet looks awesome! Also, I have always wanted a library!!! And now I have one! The LIBrary!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete